The Stanford-Coulter Translational Research Grants Program has produced a number of technologies through the projects that have been awarded grants.
The following technologies have been derived from Coulter projects and are available for licensing:
- Phase-change nanoparticles for neuromodulation
- Hydrogels to prevent scar tissue adhesion
- Implant for improved treatment of early stage osteonecrosis of the hip
- Optical bowtie filter for computed tomography
- Method and appartus for radioablation of regular targets
- Lympatic access platform
- Hetero assembling, tunable and injectable hydrogels for cell encapsulation
Please see the Office of Technologies website's MedTech offerings to see the list of all life science technologies currently available for licensing.