The Stanford-Coulter Translational Research Grants Program has produced a number of technologies through the projects that have been awarded grants.
The following technologies have been derived from Coulter projects and are available for licensing:
- In vivo Sarcomere Length Measurement With Multiphoton Endoscopy, Scott Delp
- Epidermal Growth Factor Mutants for Improved Epidermal and Epithelial Wound Healing, Jennifer Cochran
- Device and Method for Neuromodulation with Focused Ultrasound, Karl Deisseroth
- Implantable Multisource Optical Stimulators For Deep Brain Stimulation, Karl Deisseroth
- Inductive Light Generator (ILG), Karl Deisseroth
- A System to Prevent Further Dilation of the Heart, Bilal Shafi
- Minimally invasive Cellular-level Imaging, Mark Schnitzer
- New Light Control Mechanism (NpHR) That Inhibits Neural Activity, Karl Deisseroth
- Cell Line for Optically based Screening of Ion Channel Modulators, Karl Deisseroth
Please see the Office of Technologies website's MedTech offerings to see the list of all life science technologies currently available for licensing.