The Stanford-Coulter Translational Research Grants Program has produced a number of technologies through the projects that have been awarded grants.
The following technologies have been derived from Coulter projects and are available for licensing:
- In vivo Sarcomere Length Measurement With Multiphoton Endoscopy
- Implant for improved treatment of early stage osteonecrosis of the hip
- Optical camera tracking system for a dynamic CT attenuator
- Dynamic Bowtie Filter for Computed Tomography
- Method and Apparatus for Radioablation of Regular Targets such as Sympathetic Nerves
- Lymphatic Access Platform
- Hetero-assembling, tunable, and injectable hydrogels for cell encapsulation
Please see the Office of Technologies website's MedTech offerings to see the list of all life science technologies currently available for licensing.