Students may apply to graduate for any quarter during the year: autumn, winter, spring or summer.
Degree conferral dates are on the Academic Calendar, generally about a month after the last day of classes for that quarter.
Please see the below instructions for submitting your final program sheet and unofficial transcripts for degree conferral review.
For students graduating in Spring 2020 please complete the below instructions and submit your documents by Friday, April 24.
- Apply to graduate in Axess (see here for instructions). For Spring 2020 the Apply to Graduate deadline is 5pm Friday, April 17. The late Apply to Graduate deadline is 5pm, Friday June 5 ($50 late fee applies).
- Complete your program sheet with accurate courses taken and grades received (please leave grade box blank if you’re currently enrolled in this course).
- You can find program sheets here.
- Send your completed program sheet to your major advisor for review and collect their electronic signature. Please let me know if you encounter any issues with this step.
- Submit your complete/signed program sheet and most recent unofficial transcripts in ONE PDF by emailing: 2020_UG.email@example.com
- Please use the following naming convention when uploading your documents: Last Name, First Name_Final Program Sheet_BIOE(or BMC)
Commencement Update (Spring 2020)
Unfortunately, due to the ongoing uncertainties surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, including state and local guidelines regarding large gatherings, Stanford had to make the difficult decision to postpone this year’s celebration. We know how deeply disappointing this is, especially for Stanford’s 2020 graduates. More information and updates will be provided to graduating students as available.